- All residences will have a balcony/terrace. Total square footage varies with floor plan
- Loft ceilings are designed to be 9’ on the lower level and 9’ on the upper level. The open living areas will have 19’6” high ceilings.
- Flats are designed to have 10’9” ceilings.
- Units vary in width from 21’-28’ wide.
- Generally, the first floor of two-level lofts will be a combination of sealed concrete, wood, stone and some have carpet; the upper level will be carpet and stone (W/D areas will have Vinyl). Note: The Flats will have no sealed concrete exposed.
- Shower walls are marble or slate.
- The front door will be either single or double 8’ solid core, depending on the floor plan. The upstairs or downstairs bathroom door (Buyer’s choice) will be a reeded glass door. All other interior doors will be 8′ hollow core.
- Mechanical plans call for most units to have two (2) AC units. (water source heat pumps).